Don’t panic with the word ‘chilly’…. It tastes good….
IngredientsSmall Fat Green chillies / Long Green Chillies (Used for Bajji)
Fried Gram Dhal
- Slit green chillies at the center. Remove the seeds from inside and keep it aside.
- Grind fried gram dhal, onion, salt, half of chilli seeds into a powder or paste form.
- Stuff the grind masala into the chillies and seal it by pressing hard.
- In a deep bottom vessel, add little oil, season with mustard and jeera.
- Place the stuffed chillies in the vessel add little oil. See that oil is coated for all chillies.
- Close with a lid and cook in very low flame.
- Keep stirring in between so that they are not burnt.
- Continue the stirring process till all chillies changes its colour and it is cooked.
- Relish with ghee rice or curd rice.
- Do not split chillies into two while slitting.
- Alter the quantity of chilli seeds added based on your taste