Thursday, July 15, 2010
1. Gobhi - 1 - shredded into crumbs (200 gm)
2. Fresh Coriander leaves - a bunch - chopped finely
3. Green chillies - 4 - chopped finely (preferably use the small ones, for extra spice)
1. Wholewheat flour - 3 1/2 cups
2. Yogurt - 1/2 cup (75-100 ml)
1. Mix in all the ingredients of the filling and let it rest for about 10 min.
2. Squeeze out all the excess water out of the gobhi mixture, and keep aside
1. make a fine, soft dough of the ingredients and keep it to rest aside in a wet cloth, for atleast 1/2 hr.
2. make round balls of the dough and flatten out the sides with your fingers
3. put the gobhi mixture in, and close it with the edges, and seal.
4. make a ball again and roll it out into a flat disc. It would be thicker than the normal Roti/Chapati
5. Fry on the griddle, with drops of oil till golden brown on both sides
Serve hot with Dal, Subzi, pickle or raita! Or eat as it is!!