1. Spaghetti pasta boiled and cooked according to instructions on the pack – 250 gm
2. Chillie Flakes – 3 tbspns
3. Green Stuffed Olives – pitted and in brine – 100 gm (about 12 of them) (chopping them - optional)
4. Garlic cloves – 6 of them, chopped finely
5. Olive Oil – 1 tbspn
7. Italian Basil Leaves – Some torn by hand and some chopped up rather finely
1. In a heavy bottomed dosh, heat up the oil and add the chopped garlic.
2. Let the garlic brown up a little and add in the chillie flakes
3. Let the mixture smoke, and then add the olives and cook for about 3 min
4. Take the mixture off the heat and now work on your pasta.
5. Keep some pasta water aside and drain the pasta
6. Add the mixture to the pasta and mix well with your salad spoons, so that everything combines well.
7. Next, garnish with the torn basil leaves
Leave the pasta to be gorged down by everybody !!