This is classic lazy pasta! Think of all your lonely suppers when you did not know if you wanted to really cook and eat at all. Put in everything you find in the fridge, and there is your Pasta – Ready to eat !
1. Spaghetti – 150 gm
2. Garlic – 5-6 cloves chopped into fine pieces
3. Chilli flakes – 10 gm
4. Sprouts – 10 gm
5. Spring onions- 2 – coarsely chopped
6. 1 Big carrot – sliced into fine circles
7. 7-8 french beans – cut into long ½ inch pieces
8. Olive oil – 1 tbspn
9. Unsalted Butter – 2 – 2 ½ tbspns
1. In a vessel of boiling water put in the pasta and let it cook aldante. You can do this while chopping up the vegetables.
2. Pour the olive oil in a pan and let it heat up.
3. Toss in the finely chopped garlic and let it brown
4. Now toss in the spring onion, sprouts and other vegetables, in that order.
5. After about 2 min, add in about half the butter, and let it cook till the vegetables are soft enough, but do not lose color.
6. Toss in the cooked pasta (which should be ready by now) and toss and turn till every strand is coated in all the vegetable essence.
7. Add in the other half of the butter and chilli flakes and toss and turn till it is thoroughly mixed.