Gram Flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 3 Cups
Water - 1 cup
Oil or Ghee - 2 cups
- Sieve the gram flour so that it is fine without lumps
- Grease a plate with ghee
- In a heavy bottom vessel, add one cup of water, three cups of sugar. Allow it to boil to make sugar syrup. It should become frothy with white bubbles (U will get this consistency within 10 minutes)
- Simultaneously heat oil or ghee in another kadai.
- When sugar syrup is ready with required consistency add gram flour gradually and stir continuously. (Don't stop stirring)
- Then add hot oil little by little to the flour. All the oil will be absorbed.
- Stop stirring when it becomes next to halwa stage.
- Transfer it into the greased plate.
- After five minutes cut this into pieces in the desired shape.
- Decorate to your taste and relish it.