1. Paneer - 200 gm - crumbled/grated
2. chilli powder - 1 tspn
3. salt - 1 tspn
Mix all ingredients and keep aside.
1. Wholewheat flour - 2 cups
2. Yogurt - 1/2 cup
3. Water - 1 cup
1. Make a soft dough out of the above parantha ingredients and keep aside for about 1/2 hr, covered with a wet cloth
2. Make small, sizeable balls of the dough, dip in dry flour and keep aside
3. Take each ball, roll out the edges little thin, keeping the center thick
3. Now take a generous portion of the paneer mixture, make into a ball and place in the center of the disc.
4. Close as if closing a dumpling, with the edges of the disc, and seal.
5. Roll out with the rolling pin until flat, round and about 1/2cm thick.
6. Cook on a griddle with drops of oil
Serve hot with Rajma, Dal, etc..