This is originally Marut Sikka's recipe, but my version differs a little.
1. Vegetables like Carrots, Beans, Potatoes and Cabbage cut into length-wise short versions - depending on the number of people for the meal, the amount of vegetables may vary.
2. Kasuri methi - 5 tbspns
3. Yogurt - 2 tbspn
6. Ginger - garlic - green chillie paste - 1 tspn
1. Saute the vegetables in a tspn of oil. (ordinary, odourless vegetable/sunflower oil)
2. Add the ginger-garlic-chillie paste and cook for about 5 min.
3. Add in the kasuri methi and cook for another 5 min, till all the flavor amalgamates.
4. Stir in the yogurt, and wait till all of it is absorbed and is coated like a light glaze on the vegetables. (Approx. 5 min) (I use fresh cream most of the times, instead of yogurt.)
Eat Hot with Roti / Rice!!