EssentialsCashews – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup (It can also be powdered)
Water – ¼ tumbler
Ghee – ¼ tspProcedure
- Slightly roast the cashew for few minutes. Do not burn. It just has to be slight hot.
- Grease a plate with ghee.
- Take a heavy bottom kadai, add water and sugar (or sugar powder) to it. Heat it and stir continuously. The sugar needs to be dissolved completely. Prepare sugar syrup till one string consistency. (you will get this immediately when the sugar is completely dissolved).
- Remove from fire. Add the cashews to the sugar syrup. Mix gently till the sugar syrup is coated to the cashews.
- Transfer the coated cashews to the greased plate.
- While it is hot, separate the cashews if they are jointed.
- After separating, add the excess sugar and little water into the kadai and repeat the process.
- Once the sugar syrup is ready, add the coated cashews to the syrup and stir them till the sugar gets coated.
- Then transfer them to the greased plate and disjoint the cashews if jointed.
- Cool them and store in a container.
Relish the cashews whenever u feel like!