An easy dinner-dessert ! Deliciously rich and mouth-watering!
1. Milk Chocolate – 125 gm (cut into small pieces)
2. Butter – a little more than a stick
3. All-purpose flour – a little over 1 tbspn
4. Sugar – 3 tbspns
5. Vanilla extract – 1 tspn
6. Chocolate Liqueur – 1 tsnpn
7. Eggs - 2
Preheat at 200C
1. Melt chocolate over a double boiler and keep aside to cool
2. In another bowl beat the eggs, add in the sugar and keep beating till they are combined
3. Now add in the vanilla extract and chocolate liqueur. Keep combining them
4. Add in the flour and keep stirring and combining and lightly beating till the flour is all mixed with the chocolate mixture, without any lumps.
5. Now bake in the oven at 200C for 15-20 min.
Serve Warm/Hot – with a dollop of cream or just as it is!! HEAVENLY!!