Cauliflower - 1 (medium sized)
Rice Flour - 1/4 cup
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Tomato Red Colour - few pinches
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Oil for deep frying
- Seperate cauliflower into big florettes. Soak in warm water for five minutes.
- Drain and keep it dry.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix all ingredients except oil.
- Add little water and make thick batter like done for bajjis.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter and deep fry.
- Once done transfer and drain excess oil.
- Serve as a snack or as a accompanient for the main dish.