- Paneer - 200 gm, cubed
- Kasuri methi - 2 tbspns
- Dry mango powder - 1 tspn
- red chilli powder - 1 tspn
- green chillies - 3-4 tiny ones (these are spicy! )
- garlic pods - 7-8
- ginger - 1/2 inch
- Yogurt - 3 tspns
- corn flour - 2 tspns
- Add all the ingredients, except the paneer and yogurt to a blender and blend till it is a soft paste.
- Add in the yogurt and mix well.
- Now add the cubed paneer and coat the cubes with the mixture.
- Marinate the cubes int his mixture, for about 1/2 hr.
- At this stage, preheat the oven @ 230C, for about 10 min (grill mode)
- Skew paneer on a greased tray and grill for about 20 min, till it is cooked.
Serve hot as a starter, side or main!