And ladies, I am back!! :)
- All Purpose Flour - 300 gm
- Sugar - Superfine caster - 50 gm
- a pinch of salt
- dry yeast - 12.5 gm
- Veg Oil - 50 gm
- Milk @ room temp - 200 gm
- Egg - 1
- Butter - unsalted - 75-100gm
- Sugar - 100 gm C
- Cinnamon powder - 2 tbspns
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk int he wet ingredients till they combine.
- Now add wet ingredients to the dry
- slowly combine and then use your hands to make a soft dough
- Let it rest and rise for about 30-40 min.
- Preheat oven @ 230C
- Punch it down and roll out into rolls, but taking small portions of the dough. (2/3rd of the dough)
- Now melt the butter, let it cool and add in the sugar and cinnamon. And brush it on these rolls inside, before rolling.
- with the rest 1/3rd, roll it out onto your baking tray that is greased, and then place these rolls on the doughy surface.
- Let them rise again for about 10 min.
- Bake for about 20-25 min, till they appear golden on the outside .
Pluck them and eat!