We had this in Barcelona after a good hour of shopping. Cannot forget the taste of this wonderful, delicious dessert ! Here's the recipe:
- All purpose Flour - 100 gm
- Milk - 100 ml
- butter/veg shortening - 1 tbspn
- eggs - 2
- butter (optional) - 1 tspn
- Sugar - 1/2 tspn
- Salt - 1/4 tspn (less than a pinch)
- Nutella Chocolate cream - 1 big tbspn
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Now add in the milk little by little until the consistency of the batter is like single cream.
- Now add the veg shortening and mix
- Heat a pan on the stove, and pour a ladle full of the batter
- Swirl it around so that the pan gets coated with the batter, in a full circle, and light to touch.
- Let it turn golden brown on the bottom side, and then flip it and continue to brown it if necessary. If your crepe is of the right consistency, you will not need to brown it on both sides; one side will brown up and simultaneously the other side will be cooked.
- After your crepe is cooked, then take it off the heat and let it cool on a serving plate.
- Slather one side of your crepe with Nutella chocolate cream, roll the crepe, and serve with a blob of double cream if you like :)
Warm indulgence !