- Thuar Dhal - 1 cup
- Bengal Gram Dhal - 1 cup
- Red Chillies - 12 (u alter according to ur taste bud for spice)
- Coriander seeds - 1 tbsp
- Dry coconut grated/ powder - 3tbsp
- Red Chilli - 1
- Curry Leaves few
- Dry roast both the dhals separately and powder them to fine rawa consistency. (You can also get this done in the flour mill).
- With one tsp of oil fry red chillies, coriander seeds and grind them to powder along with dry coconut powder and salt.
- Then add dhal powder to it and grind them until its mixed well.
- In a kadai add little and season with above ingriendients. Then add the ground powder and fry well till it leaves good aroma.
- Transfer into airtight containers and preserve them.
- This powder can be mixed with plain rice and little oil / ghee.
Do not add water at any stage. This is a dry powder and can be stored for months even at normal room temperatures.