- Boiled potato diced into cubes - 2 large size
- Coconut Milk - 1 tumbler thick , 1 tumbler diluted
- Onion – finely diced
- Jeera powder – ¼ tsp
- Green Chilli – 2 slit in Half
- Pepper - 1 tsp [ According to taste ]
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Coconut Oil
- In a Pan heat oil and fry the curry leaves and Chilli.
- Add the onion and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Pour the coconut milk, add 1/4 water
- Add jeera powder, salt and pepper let it boil.
- Add the potato cubes and let the stew simmer for 10 minutes
- Can be served with puttu or idiyappam