This is one dish that helps give the taste of Tandoor - AT HOME!
- Paneer - 300 gm, or 1 and a half packets
- Yogurt - 2 tbspns
- Chilli powder - 2 tspn
- Dry Mango Powder - 1 tspn
- Garlic Cloves - 3-4, made into a fine paste
- Veg Oil - 2 tbspn
- Cumin Powder - 1 tspn
- Corn Starch - 1 tbspn
Preheat your oven to 200 C, for about 10-15 min
- Make a marinade out of the yogurt, cumin powder, chilli powder, dry mango powder, garlic, salt and oil.
- Cut the Paneer into squares and dust them with some of the corn flour, to prevent them from disintegrating.
- now dip them the marinade and coat them consistently with the marinade. Leave them to marinate in it for about 30 min.
- after it marinates, dust them with the remaining corn flour.
- Now take your skewers and carefully insert your marinated paneer into them. For medium sized skewers, about 4 pieces can be on one. For larger ones, I insert about 6 in one.
- Take a roasting tray, and place your skewed paneer on it.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 20-30 min, till the edges start going from brown to dark brown.
Serve Hot , with green chutney! Goes down very well with hot Roast Tomato Soup!