Today's lunch was Moroccan fusion..
- Broccoli - 200 gm- florets boiled for 5 min.
- Sweet Green Peas - a handful or 80 gm
- Onion - 1 medium, sliced roughly
- Cherry Tomatoes - 200 gm
- Green Chillies - 3, slit
- 1 inch minced ginger
- Cumin Powder - 2 tspns
- Olive Oil - 1 tbspn or 25 ml
- Fresh Thyme leaves - a handful
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and add the minced ginger and cook for about a min.
- add in the onions and cook till they are soft
- add the cherry tomatoes and cook for another min
- add the chopped broccoli and cook till they are softer
- add the green peas, and cook for 2 min.
- Do not squish your tomatoes, keep them hardy and firm even while cooking. This is the beauty of this dish.
- Add salt and pepper
Serve hot with some bread, or a Bulgar wheat salad!