Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
Kesar Colour - one pinch
Ghee - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
- Soak the badams in hot water for 1 hour then remove the outer skin.
- Grind it to a paste with one cup milk.
- In a heavy bottom kadai add one 2 spoon ghee, when it hot add grounded paste in to it.
- Add little water and allow it to cook till all the water absorbed & becomes thick.
- Now add sugar & kesar colour
- Add hot ghee little by little and stirring continously of medium flame and cook till it thickens.
- Now switch off the stove and add grated almonds before serving.