Carrots - 4 big
Sugar - 1 1/2 cups
Milk - 1 cup
Milk powder - 2 tbspoon
Ghee - 3 tbsp
Cashew & Raisins - 2 tbspoon
- Wash, peel the skin and grate the carrots.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom kadai.
- Roast cashew & raisins till golden brown and keep it aside.
- In the same kadai, add grated carrots & saute for 5 minutes or till the raw smell goes.
- Add milk and let it cook on medium flame for 15-20 minutes. In between add milk powder and sugar and allow it to cook till all milk is absorbed
- Now garnish with roasted cashew & raisins.
- Delicious Carrot Halwa is ready to serve now.