1. 1 cup (100-150gm) soaked rice - Soaked for about 30-40 min
2. 3/4 - 1 cup icing sugar
3. 1 ltr milk - boiled for about 20 min - so thats its thick
4. cardomom powder - 1 tspn
1. Make a paste of the soaked rice
2. add the paste and the powdered sugar to the boiling milk.
3. Keep stirring the milk when u add the rice and sugar, to avoid lumps and also to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the dish.
4. Stir for 10 min and see that the paste has softened up into the rice
5. Add in the cardomom powder
6. Garnish with safron and nuts.