This is actually more of a muffin recipe than a cake recipe. But, what the heck! Anything that is tasty and eatable can be made at any time, any day. It comes as a closely made cake that is so tasty and even a tiny bit chewy. The biscuit crumbs as a topping gives a very crunchy bite that is really enjoyable!
1. All-purpose-flour – 125 gm
2. Caster Sugar – 100 gm
3. Dark Brown Sugar (Demerera Sugar) – 25 gm
4. Unsalted Butter – 125 gm
5. 2 tbspns of Milk (Room Temperature)
6. 2 eggs
7. Baking Soda – 2 tspns
8. 2 tspns instant coffee powder
9. 2 tspns cocoa powder
10. Vanilla Essence – 2 tspns
11. Chocolate Biscuit crumbs – of 2 biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Put everything in the processor – except the milk, and blitz.
3. While blitzing pour in the milk and continue blitzing till everything mixes up thoroughly.
4. Fold in some of the biscuit crumbs and scatter some on top of the cake when you pour into a greased cake tin.
5. Bake at 200C, for about 20-30 min, till a cake-tester comes out clean.
Best delicious when eaten warm!