Wednesday, July 21, 2010
This is the ultimate fusion food that I came up with last night....Its quick, easy and absolutely delicious. Whats more - Its so healthy!
1. Milk - 500 ml
2. Condensed Milk - 100 ml
3. Sugar - 3 tbspn
4. Wheat Vermicelli - 200 gm
5. Clarified Butter - 1 tbspn
6. Vanilla seeds from 1 vanilla pod
1. In a pan, add the clarified butter and put in on heat.
2. As soon as the butter starts warming up a little bit, add in the vermicelli and roast till really golden
3. Add in the milk and keep stirring to avoid any possible lumps. (Use a wooden spoon, preferably, as it helps from burning/or sticking to the bottom)This will take about 10 min
4. Keep stirring till the vermicelli becomes soft.
5. Add in about 75ml the condensed milk, keep stirring all the while.
6. After about 5 more min, add vanilla seeds, stir and let it cook for about 2 more min.
7. Take it off the heat, add in the remaining condensed milk