Rawa - 1 cup
Sugar – 1 ½ cup
Water – 2 ½ cups
Ghee - 5 tsp.
Cashew nuts - 10
Raisins - 10
Elachi powder - 1/ 2 tsp.
Pinch of kesari colour
- In a kadai add ½ tsp ghee fry cashew nuts & raisins, then keep separate.
- On the same ghee fry the rawa and keep aside.
- Now in a kadai add 2 ½ cups water and allow it to boil. Add kesari colour and then roasted rawa, to avoid lump keep stirring till it cook.
- When rawa cooked completely then add 1 ½ cup sugar. After adding sugar this mixture will become watery. Add ghee side by side. Keep on stirring till all the water evobrates.
- Before switching off the stove add elachi powder and remove from fire.
- Finally add fried cashew nuts and raisins to garnish.