- Watermelon – ¼ fruit – cut into wedges
- Black Kalamata Olives – 12-15, cut into round pieces
- Mint leaves – a handful – finely chopped
- red onions – 1 , finely chopped
- feta cheese – 50 gm, crumbled, or cut into the same size pieces as the fruit
- Olive oil – 2 tspns
- white wine vinegar - ½ tspn
- Salt, pepper (I would not add much salt, as the feta cheese is salty enough, and lends all its saltiness to the salad)
- put all the fruit and vegetables in a large mixing bowl and ad cheese too.
- In another smaller bowl mix up the dressing throughly and then pour onto the fruit and cheese mix.
- Dress with mint leaves
Serve cold on hot days !