A perfect Ice cream for kids and a perfect getaway dessert for us gals!
- Fresh Red Strawberries - 500 gm
- Full fat cream - 500 ml
- Honey - 60 ml
- Sugar - 2- 3 tbspns
- Condensed Milk - 180 ml
- Pure Strawberry Essence - 1 tspn
- A big plastic box to pour your icecream concoction in !
- In a large mixing bowl, steep the strawberries with the sugar, for about 45 min to an hr
- In another bowl, whip your cream, condensed milk, honey and essence till everything is serenely combined, whisk for about 2 min
- Blend the steeped strawberries in your blender, until about 60 percent is rubbled.
- Now add your blended strawberries into the cream mixture and fold in well. Do not fold in too much, lest the cream mixture would lose air
- Now pour the mixture into your ice cream container and let it freeze for about an hr
- take it out, blend again and freeze again
- after 1.25 hrs more, blend and freeze again.
- Repeat this 1 more time, and then freeze for atleast 6 hrs
Serve cold with white chocolate shavings or just eat out of the box !!
Yes, yes.. Picture will soon follow .. ! :)