I made these last week, and forgot to CLICK !! Sorry about that .. :)
- Sweet Corn - 200 gm, coarsely mashed (about 85% mashed, I'd say)
- Paneer - 75 gm, crumbled or grated
- onion - 1/2 onion - very finely chopped
- Fresh Red chillies - 3 - finely chopped
- Garlic and ginger pastes - 1 tspn each
- Chat masala - 1 tspn
- Yogurt - 2-3 tbspn
- Butter - 1/2 tbspn
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbspn
- Corn Starch - 50-100 gm
- Take a big mixing bowl and add your mashed corn, onion, paneer, garlic ginger pastes, and everything else except yogurt.
- Mix well till everything is combined
- add in the yogurt to make a batter dough that can be rolled into balls or pattys.
- heat up a pan on the stove and add butter and then oil.
- let the butter melt and oil heat up till it starts almost smoking
- make small flat balls of your batter dough and place them in the oil
- cook them for about 2-3 min on one side and another 2 min on the other side.
serve hot with tamarind and mint chutneys !
A great dish as dinner, or a starter!