- Penne and Fusili pasta - together, about 300 gm
- Black Kalammata Olives - 100 gm, chopped roughly
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 60 - 80 ml
- Garlic - 80 gm , chopped roughly
- Chilli Flakes - 20 gm
- Vinegar - 2 tspns
- in a big vessel of boiling water and salt, add the uncooked pasta. Cook for 11.5 min.
- In another pan, while the pasta is at the end of cooking, add about 1 tspn of oil and add the garlic.
- wait till they are slightly brown and then add the olives. cook for about 2 min
- add the vinegar and all the chilli flakes.
- cook for another 3 min.
- switch off and then drain your pasta, and mix in this with the cooked pasta.
Serve hot !