Again, a simple salad recipe..
- Green Peppers - 4, chopped into squares
- Walnuts - 6-8, roughly chopped or left as whole. (I leave them as whole)
- Broccoli - 10-12 florets
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Flaxseed Oil - 2 tspns
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 250C
- Spread all your chopped vegetables and nuts in one roasting tray
- place the filled up tray in the oven
- bake for 30 - 35 min, till the vegetables are properly roasted and nuts turn brown
- Take out of the oven, add all of them to a big mixing bowl
- now drizzle oil and add salt and pepper and toss everything together to mix
Eat Warm with slices of bread and soup.. AMAZING!!