Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Beans - few
Green Chilli - 1
Chill powder - 1/2 tsp
Crumbled paneer - 100 gms
- Chop onion, tomato and capsicum into one inch square pieces.
- Cut beans into 0.5 inch or 1 inch pieces.
- In a kadai, add little oil, and in chopped grenn chilli and onion. Fry till onion colour starts to change.
- Add in the beans and tomatoes and stir for few minutes. Then add the capsicum and fry till half cooked.
- At this stage add salt and chilli powder and mix well. Then add in the crumbled panner and fry them till its dry and veggies are cooked.
- Do not add water. The veggies should be bit crunchy.
- Instead of crumbled paneer, paneer cubes could also be added.
- Place this filling in the bread of your choice and grill it.