Autumn in Bangalore shows up for less than 2 months. The best food that can be had in autumn contains all the available vegetables dressed up at their best!
- Broccoli - 1 huge flower, cut up into florets
- Zucchini - 1, peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- French Beans - about 5 long stalks - cut into 2 inch pieces
- Walnuts - chopped roughly
- Green Olives - shopped roughly - 2 tbspns
- Extra virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbspns
- Boil all the vegetables, except the Zucchini and olives in about a cup of water, for about 2 min, till all their natural color is retained
- Strain them and then add the Zucchini cubes, olives and walnuts
- Add the oil and toss thoroughly till the vegetables are coated.
- Sprinkle salt
- Sprinkle the pepper
Serve immediately !