- Broccoli - 1 big flower , cut into florets
- Capsicum - 2, diced into squares
- Garlic Butter - 3 tbspns
- Oil - 1 tspn
Garlic Butter: A very simple garlic butter does not involve much freezing and defreezing and beating. My version promises maximum flavor with minimum effort. But this butter cannot be stored and must be used immediately.
Ingredients: Butter - 2 tbspns, Garlic chopped very finely - 2 tspns, Veg Oil - 1 tspn
Melt the butter in the oil, in a dish on the stove.
Add the garlic and fry till the garlic is golden and crisp. Keep aside
- In a dish ad about 5 tbsps on water and boil,
- Add the peppers and steam till they are slightly soft and are still vibrantly green. (4 min)
- To the same, add the broccolli and steam again till about 2 min.
- Strain them and keep aside.
- To the same dish, add the garlic butter and now add all the strained vegetables.
- Toss and turn till all is coated with the butter and garlic.
- Now take it off the heat and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm
Broccoli is high in calcium and haemoglobin.